Lunch & Learn Lecture Series
The Robinson Center and Notre Dame Community Relations co-sponsor this series on the fourth Monday of each month. Lunch is provided through our generous sponsors for a minimal fee, and a different speaker is invited each month to discuss issues relevant to seniors.
Past topics have included:
- Estates & Trusts
- How to Preserve Your Family History
- Choosing the Right Path: The Right Path Once You Get to a Certain Age
- Travel Safety Tips for Seniors
- A Year of Taxes With Professor Milani from Notre Dame
- Developments in the Neighborhood
- Benefits of Volunteering as a Senior
- Adult Productive Services: Abuse in Nursing Homes and Children Abusing Their Parents
- Resources for Weather Safety
- Healthy Home: Eating Healthy and Exercising as a Senior
- End of Care Situations
- Banking on Your Finances: Fifth Third Bank Explains Online Banking
Lunch & Learn sessions are on every 4th Monday of the month and last from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Pre-registration is required to make sure enough lunches are available. Please contact LuElla Webster at (574) 631-8759 to reserve a space.